Our team had tons of fun this past weekend at the Squamish Valley Music Festival handing out ClearlyContacts.ca sunglasses and beach balls while listening to great music. We also had caricature artists doing free drawings at our shaded bean bag chair lounge for festival goers to recharge at! While festival goers are obviously there for the music, summer festivals have also become a fashion affair filled with boho chic outfits and flower crowns. We spotted the obvious festival fashion trends – high waisted shorts, crop tops and round sunnies to name a few – but there were also some new trends emerging (or should we say making a comeback!) at SVMF.
- Safari Hats – This was seen on all the boys.
- Heart-shape sunglasses – Cute choice for the girls. We’d also like to note that Snoop Dogg had a pair on during his performance at the Pemberton Music Festival last month.
- Palm tree patterns prints on shirts – Hawaiian prints have hula’d their way onto the festival scene.
- Kimonos – An easy and cute way to cover up from the sun!
- Choker necklaces – These stretchy tattoo necklaces are making a comeback from the 90’s!
- Flip Sunglasses – A practical option for those who wear glasses
Our Favourite Festival Sunglasses Trends
If you were at the festival, we’d love to see your photos. Use your photos to enter our Summer Contest by using the hashtag #CLEARLYSUMMER for your chance to win a variety of prizes, including the Ultimate ClearlyContacts.ca Eyewear Gift Pack – a value up to $750! Stay tuned for more articles on the Squamish Fest!