Clearly retail location
Robson Street, Vancouver
961 Robson St, Vancouver BC
V6Z 2V7, Canada
(Between Burrard and Hornby)
Visit our Robson Street, Vancouver location for: optometrists, designer glasses, sunglasses, contact lens fittings, and more
Looking for glasses in downtown Vancouver? Visit us at 961 Robson street
Get an eye exam with our on location optometrist
To purchase glasses, you’ll need a valid prescription.
If you need a new prescription, our Robson retail location has an on site eye clinic offering eye exams. Walk-ins are welcome, but an appointment with one of our optometrists is recommended to avoid longer waits.
Following an exam, you will receive a $20 credit toward your next order -- applicable to all exams except those fully covered by eye health insurance.
Come for a contact lens fitting or order or purchase them in store
You can also visit our Robson location to purchase your contact lenses -- provided you have a valid prescription from within the past year. Don’t have a prescription, or need a checkup? You can also stop by the eye clinic
for a contact lens fitting with our optician.
You’ll be provided with an invoice following your eye exam or purchase, which you can submit to your insurance provider for any reimbursement.
So, swing by and try on some glasses today - we’re always happy to help you See Clearly!
FAQsWhat are you doing to make sure the stores are safe?
We can’t wait to see you, and we’re doing everything we can to ensure you feel safe and comfortable when you visit us again. Our team members are following CDC guidelines for sterilization and hygiene. This includes:
- Health screenings, forehead temperature checks, and hand sanitizer for all staff and shoppers prior to entering.
- Limiting the number of customers in the store and respecting physical distancing.
- Shields and barriers in place in areas of necessary close contact.
- All staff wearing masks and customers are encouraged to wear masks to keep everyone safe.
- Rigorous sanitization of all products and surfaces.
Yes, we will carry out health screenings, including forehead temperature checks on all customers and team members, and ask the following:
- Have you travelled outside the province in the last two weeks?
- Have you been in contact with a known COVID-19 case?
- Have you experienced any symptoms (including fever, cough, or difficulty breathing)?
Please note that anyone who answers ‘yes’ to the above information will be denied entry to the store. Special circumstances can be arranged for front line workers. For more information, please contact our Customer Service team for details.
If any of these circumstances apply to you, please wait at least 14 days to visit a Clearly store. If you have an urgent eye condition, we recommend going to urgent care or the emergency room or contacting your primary care physician.
Yes, our stores are set up for safe shopping. We’ve introduced new practices to make sure you can try on frames and get the eyecare you need while also protecting your health:
- Our team will make sure all frames are cleaned per use.
- Easy Virtual Try On using your phone, to minimize interaction with products.
- All store touch points and surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- Physical barriers are in place at points of interaction, such as the checkout.
Our clinic is open with reduced hours and rigorous health and safety protocols in place. Please check our booking site for up-to-date availability.
Our state-of-the art automated technology ensures we can limit the amount of close contact needed to perform a comprehensive eye exam.
All patients will be screened to assess COVID symptoms. We have also reduced the number of appointments to minimize the number of people in the office and to allow time for disinfection between patient visits. Physical distancing will be enforced in patient wait areas.
Doctors and team members will wear personal protective equipment at all times. We will use shields and barriers for any testing that requires close contact.
To order from one of our showrooms, you will need to bring a copy of your valid Canadian prescription. Both physical and electronic copies are accepted. Note that glasses and contact lenses prescriptions are different, so make sure to bring the right one!
To pick up an order, you will be asked to provide a copy of your prescription (unless we have it on file) along with a piece of government issued ID.