Let in the good, filter out the bad
Depending on where light falls on the light spectrum, it can be beneficial or harmful for our health. Beneficial blue light helps with high contrast vision and true colour perception, while harmful blue light can cause retinal cell damage, sleep disruption, and eye fatigue. UV light is dangerous for our eyes and can cause problems, including cancer and cataracts. Blue light filtering lenses block 100% of UV light from the sun and filter out harmful blue light emitted from digital screens, the sun, and other light sources, while allowing the beneficial light to pass through—to protect your eyes, reduce eye strain, and support circadian rhythm.
You can add blue light blocking lenses to any frames, with or without a prescription, and wear them throughout your regular routine. But unlike regular glasses, BlueReflect™ lenses protect your eyes from UV and harmful blue light. They’ll help reduce eyestrain, for added comfort during heavy screen time, and filter out harmful light when you’re outside.
- BlueReflect™ Standard filters out 90% of harmful blue light
- BlueReflect Plus™ filters out 99.5% of harmful blue light
*Harmful blue light filtering measured at 410nm
Blue light protection both indoors and out. A great choice for casual screen activities and protection from dangerous UV exposure.
Optimal protection from harmful blue light and UV, indoors and outdoors. Great for full-time, heavy phone, laptop, tablet, TV, and general digital screen usage.
- Blue coloured reflection on the front of your lens
- Subtle warmer colour perception and a slight yellowing as part of the blue-light filtering technology
- Not designed for long hours of nighttime driving – we recommend C Shield lens coating to optimize vision in low-contrast conditions.
Add blue light filtering lenses to any frames
Transform any frames into a pair of blue light glasses.