Would you like the world to see right into your eyes without the confines of an eyeglass frame? Well, you might want to try contact lenses in that case!
Your optometrist is the expert and will guide you in choosing the contacts that work best for your needs. There are however many brands on the market, and it can be challenging to know which ones provide high-quality vision as well as eye safety.
The best lens for you may not be the best lens for your co-worker or your spouse. To help you decide and provide material for your conversation with your eye doctor, we’ve selected four of our favourite brands that offer modern technology, comfort, and breathability at affordable prices!
Discover Our Selection of the Best Contact Lens Brands
We’re proud to introduce our favourite contact lens brand, Everclear. Especially conceived to fulfil contact wearers’ needs, this in-house brand has managed to create a marvellous combination of affordable and high-tech lenses. Thanks to their use of Silicone Hydrogel, those contacts guarantee an optimal oxygen flow for your eyes.
Rest assured that you’ll get optimal vision and eye comfort. Everclear contacts offer excellent moisture balance and UVA/UVB protection. Choose your favourite category between:
- Everclear Elite: made with hydrophilic lenses for optimal moisture. Those breathable and comfortable contacts can be worn for up to 12 hours!
- Everclear Air: monthly contacts with maximum oxygen flow and above all, a handy application.
- Everclear Plus: two-weeks wear contacts made of silicone hydrogel and water content for great hydration and eye comfort.
And you can choose contact lenses adapted to your lifestyle! Everclear contacts are available for daily, weekly or monthly use. Considering their quality and with prices starting at only 3$, this brand is guaranteed to deliver vision correcting solutions for everyone.
For a large selection of high-quality vision care products, you can go with Alcon. Their commitment: improve people’s vision offering optimal eye comfort and clarity. In a constant search for improvement, they seek to offer the finest technology lenses adapted to all lifestyles and needs.
According to your preferences, you can choose:
- Dailies Total1: those top-selling disposable lenses offer maximum comfort and breathability. And for more options, take a look at Dailies AquaComfort Plus also available in Toric and Multifocal.
- Air Optix Night & Day Aqua: for monthly disposable contact lenses
- Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde: optimal for dry eyes with Smartshield technology
- And for all of you fashion connoisseurs, take a look at Air Optix Colors, or Freshlook Colorblends for coloured contacts!
Alcon provides daily contacts for single, weekly or monthly use as well as extended wear contacts. Enjoy pure comfort all day long and the clearest vision with their top quality lenses.
For a reliable brand that guarantees superior eye comfort, you can go with CooperVision. For more than 30 years, the brand has provided high-quality contact lenses worldwide. Their vast range of products offer contacts for all needs. And they have a selection of lifestyle options. Whether you prefer daily, weekly or monthly use, you’ll find what your eyes need!
Their first-class contacts are made with the latest technology for perfect vision and moisture control. CooperVision’s best-selling products will please any contact lens wearer. Just try them on, you’ll love them! You can choose between:
- Biofinity: this best-selling brand offers daily and monthly wear contacts made with Aquaform materials for top hydration and moisture. And for your own vision requirements, they are also available in Toric and multifocal.
- Proclear: improved quality lenses for different vision correction. Their guarantee: optimal hydration for your eyes thanks to their use of Biocompatible technology.
- Clariti and MyDay: if you prefer daily lenses that are comfortable to wear and that offer optimal moisture.
4. Bausch & Lomb
Contact lens wearers and eye care professionals will all tell you, Bausch & Lomb is one of the most performing and reliable brands. Since 1853, Bausch & Lomb has worked hard to create the highest quality features for your eyes. This respected eye health product supplier offers popular contact brands such as:
- Ultra: thanks to their use of MoistureSeal Technology, those contacts are ideal for those who work in front of a screen all day long!
- Biotrue: one-day lenses packs for astigmatism and presbyopia
- PureVision: contact lenses for astigmatism and presbyopia
- SofLens: different categories such as Toric or Multifocal contact lenses
To fit specialized eye needs, different features and categories are available such as daily, disposal and weekly packs as well as monthly wear.
Pick the best contact lenses for you
Consider your prescription and lifestyle. Are you planning on wearing them all the time? A biweekly or monthly replacement lens can be economical and safe if worn according to your doctor’s instructions. Only wearing lenses to the gym or special occasions? One day (single use) lenses provide you with a fresh, comfortable lens every time. Whether you’re old enough to require reading glasses or simply have lots of astigmatism in your prescription, chances are there’s a contact lens for you.
Speak to your eye care professional about what you should expect from your lenses and how you can break free from glasses safely and confidently.
Shop for Your Next Contact Lenses with Clearly
Clearly is committed to providing you with the best contact lenses. Our affordable prices and variety of products have something for everyone. Shop online for your next contact lenses for improved vision and superior eye comfort. You’ll see the world with new eyes!
Are you searching for a new pair of glasses? Take a look at our Eyewear section and discover a large range of glasses for all tastes!